+ -

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Perfect Afternoon



Here I am at a coffee shop near my house with my laptop on.. have no idea what to write on my blog. 

So, I decided to share something really random. 

This is one of my perfect afternoon scenes.

Fav Coffee Shop, a laptop, Green Tea Fraps, a nice piece of Cheese Cake, and good music. 



Ah ini rasanya surga kecil di dunia. lo tau sendiri lah saat lo ngerasain suatu kenikmatan yang rasanya tuh.. ya abstrak. Indah banget, terlalu sayang buat dilewatin hal-hal yang kaya gini.

I can be here all day long just to enjoy my weekend or my weekdays.. Think randomly and try to portrait it into words.. 

So, what yours? 

5 MIRZARIFKI'S: Perfect Afternoon Here I am at a coffee shop near my house with my laptop on.. have no idea what to write on my blog.  So, I decided to share somethi...

No comments:

Post a Comment

< >